Author Topic: Fleeting Hymnals  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Kira

• Administrator
Fleeting Hymnals
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:52:29 AM »
[below is where we left off on a story created by renge, by request the story has been relocated to the forum. feel free to join in as you learn what\'s going on if you desire,  renge is in charge of this story if she becomes active again.  foxia it\'s still your turn to post]

Kira;

(Kira should be catrina, i keep getting mixed up and saying wrong name)

Phazon;
(catrina or Kira? I am somewhat confused.)

Greg keeps silent confused about the turn of the events.

Kira;

\"food…?\"

Foxia;

Greg was talking about School. So what are you talking about?

Kira;

Kira looks at sakura confused…  “what does school schedule have to do with anything?”

Foxia;

Kira.... We only get Sunday off from School. and we go to school the rest of the week. It\'s going to be a few more months till we get Christmas Break, and several more months after that till we get a 2 week summer break. Anyway what\'s been going on for you Greg? and what have you guys decided on to eat? I\'ve decided on the Peeking Duck.

Kira;

\"Why try? It will be over soon anyway.\" Kira says, staring off at one of the empty tables.

(Ooc i know that was cryptic and confusing, was intentional, like the mutterings of a distracted person)

Phazon;

Greg senses how Catrina is uncomfortable and decides to start a chat: \"Catrina, did you get used to your new enviroment?\"

Kira;

(Catrina, now youre doing it lol)
Kira stays silent mostly, watching both of them rather paranoid like, but not overly paranoid, more like just cautious, she waits patiently for her water to be brought.

Foxia;

Well as I told Kira earlier I had a bet with another student and well... I won the bet. I got a lot of yen out of it. So I decided to treat whoever to a fancy dinner at this place. *She says as Sun-yee takes greg and kira\'s orders.

\"I\'ll be right out with your drinks in a little bit.\" Sun-yee says leaving and heading in back to get everyone\'s drinks.

Phazon;

\"Celebration?\" Greg asks in his usually rude one word question. \"I\'ll have a soda, please\" he decides and wonders the purpose of this visit.

Kira;

celebrate... that\'s confusing, and it shows on catrina\'s face, but she does
 n\'t say
anything about it. \"water\"

Foxia;

Nope, I wanted to celebrate and celebrate right Catrina. *she says as the Waitress comes over \"Nihou, Nice to meet you, I\'m Sun-yee. I\'ll be your waitress this evening. Anything you\'d all like to drink?\"* \"Ice Green Tea for me.\" Sakura says. \"Catrina? Greg? What do you want to drink?\"

Kira;
 \"I thought we were just going after ramen or something....\" kira looks at the menu, not sure what to order, she\'s never had so many choices before.

Foxia;

*Smiles and leads the way taking both of you to the latest chinese restraunt. The place is extremely fancy designed to look like it could have come out of the forbidden city itself with beautifully tables and chairs, with waitresses wearing
beautifully designed chinese dresses that are quite skimpy being low cut showing a tad bit of there panties, and you can just smell the food that others ordered and got, and it smells delicious. A woman soon seats all of you and heads off letting a waitress come to ge your drink orders* Well what do you guys think of the place? Nice huh?

Phazon;
Greg decided to join the comedy duo to stop thinking about the events that happened

Kira;

\"where\'s the food???\"

Foxia;

*Looks up at the Window Greg is spying out of and whistles and waives \"Hey come down here were inviting you out to eat with us!\"*

Kira;
 catrina never really heard the greg invite statement, she\'s already getting up off of the ground looking for the food.

Foxia;

alright then..... Chinese food it is! And they got a really good chinese buffet near here too. you want to also invite that guy Greg to come with us?

Kira;
\"Food is food. I am not picky. When you go hungry you learn to eat whats available or starve\"

Foxia;
*gets off*

Kira;
\"Get off of me!\"

Foxia;
anything. Japanese, american, french, chinese, taiwanese, indian, german, polish. Just pick which ever one sounds good to you and I\'ll take you there. And anyone you might want to bring along.

Kira\'
\"I said what kinda food.....\" says trying to push the psycotic foxgirl off of her so she can get up.

Foxia;

Yes food. we can go out to eat and enjoy something to eat together if you want.

Kira;
 catrina is waiting for the unresponsive foxgirl that tackled her to respond...

Phazon;

Greg silently watches Catrina (get it right Kira :D) and tries to read her spiritual presence, but is interruped by a teacher asking about the princess\'s whereabouts.

Kira;
strangely no memories were modified on anyone, just for some reason no one seemed to notice her vanishing act. everyone seemed as if they suddenly had somewhere else they needed to be looking the instant it happened. Greg also
 gets
the unnerving sensation that kira is staring back as she awaits an answer from sakura.

Phazon;

Greg sends out a piercing stare from the hallways on Catrina. \"Those girls are one disaster after an another.\" He quickly starts looking on everyone close enough if they were not caught in the field that makes them ignore the event.

Kira;
[I did it again.... catrina... crap I keep forgetting her name... rp here just doesn\'t happen enough... you guys need to try to post at least once a day or so lol]

Kira;
kira yelps when suddenly tackled by the crazed girl and vanishes out from under her... poofing into a cloud of smoke, strangely no one seems to remember seeing it except abnormals... kira protects herself from exposure. she reappears a few feet away. \"ARE YOU COMPLETELY
 INSANE
OR WHAT!!!!..... wait what kinda food?\"

Foxia;
*Once the school day is over, She quickly races out of class after gathering her stuff with a big smile on her face. She runs down the stairs into the courtyard and jumps Catrina.* You wanna go out to eat tonight? I just won a bet with one of my classmates. Got a hundred thousand yen out of it. So it can be just the two of us or we can invite someone else to come along.

care to join me in bitcoin mining? click banner and sign up.
You'll need a little bitcoin to get started though. No hardware to buy.

Offline Foxia

• フォックス女神
  • Senpai
  • Retired Administrator
Re: Fleeting Hymnals
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:06:24 AM »
Meh... *She says as Sun-yee the waitress comes by and sets down your drinks.*

Now, are you all ready to order? *Sun-yee asks.*

General Tso\'s chicken and egg-drop soup with wantons. *Sakura says.*

Offline Kira

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:00:34 PM »
\"soup and chicken for me\" kira says and pokes at her glass of water.

Offline Phazonreaver

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 03:01:39 PM »
*Greg leans to Sakura and asks with a sour expression*
\"Sakura. What is the cheapest menu in here? I\'m not exactly rich. Hime says I don\'t need any money.\"

Offline Kira

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 01:31:04 PM »
move the rp to the forum... people will participate,  it would be easier to post too....   um....   told you it wouldn\'t make a difference.

Offline Foxia

• フォックス女神
  • Senpai
  • Retired Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 03:34:58 PM »
Don\'t worry Greg. It\'s my treat. So pick whatever you want. *Sakura says.*

Offline Kira

• Administrator
Fleeting Hymnals
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »
Catrina sits and waits patiently for her meal to be delivered (Kira=catrina cause I keep getting names mixed up)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Offline Kira

• Administrator
Fleeting Hymnals
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 04:17:17 PM »
As stated before....  Rp dead.  No one is willing to participate even after moving it to forum by demand of the very people not participating.

Consider story ended unless someone will pick it up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk