Author Topic: Star Trek Continues  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Foxia

• フォックス女神
  • Senpai
  • Retired Administrator
Star Trek Continues
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
I know not many of you are Star Trek fans, but figured I'd share this with those who are, I think a long time ago when we were still a part of Ayako, I shared with everyone a link to Star Trek New Voyages/Phase II. At the time it was the best you could get for a fan made series that continued the voyages of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise.

Well another group has come out of the wood work, and most of you will probably scream bloody murder, I say hear me out, it's got 2 American anime voice actors and a host of other professionals aiming to continue the voyages of the starship enterprise.

Created and being produced by Vic Mignogna (Famous for the voice of Edward Elric in the American version of Fullmetal Alchemist)

Vic Mignogna is also playing Captain James T. Kirk. That other American anime voice actor I mentioned is Todd Habberkorn (voice of Android 19 in DBZ) who is playing Spock.

Unlike The former series, New Voyages/Phase II, Star Trek Continues feels like your sitting down and watching a lost episode from The Original Series. Granted, different actors but it's good I have to say, it's really good. So for anyone that is interested go and check it out.