Author Topic: Uhh, once again hello  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Aistad

Uhh, once again hello
« on: July 14, 2011, 02:29:22 PM »
So yeah, this is like the third or fourth time doing this, so let\'s hope we can settle down on this much more colorful forum.  Anyway, I\'m obviously Aistad and I just turned 21, so I can legally drink.  Um I listen to all sorts of music, not really picky as long as it\'s not like oldies as I don\'t care much for them.  Concerning anime, I watch probably the majority of all shows that are released season in and season out.  I joined this wonderful forum way back when it was actually the old Ayako website, although it was towards the end of that time frame.  That was back in 09 I think, and I can basically say that\'s around the time I became closet otaku.  Uhh top 5 anime I guess would be, DBZ(first one I ever watched and actually spent money on), All Key related shows, and I guess I can\'t remember anything passed that... too many shows maybe Elfen Lied? I donno, I watched too many to remember. Yeah I\'ll guess I\'ll end it there.  Oh, I guess I could mention that I\'m a staff member at Ayako Fansubs and Shikkaku Fansubs.

Anywho...

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Offline Kira

• Administrator
Re: Uhh, once again hello
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
hey we\'re still the same group,  didn\'t break up or have website die this time,  just moved to a nicer setup that was long overdue seeing how original was pasted together kinda badly.  lets say way back when irish was in a mad rush and didn\'t give me time to do it right.  now that he\'s gone,  SCREW IT!!!  lol  fix it right!

welcome aistad,  please keep off the daisy\'s.
Join us on discord!
https://discord.gg/u3tBuEZ