Author Topic: Well hello hello  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Sousti

• Wolf maid~
  • Administrator
Well hello hello
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
Guess I could make an intro as well. For fun :3

So. I\'m who ever I am, aged 22 at the moment, and have lived in Finland all my life at least so far. I joined the old Ayako fansubs forums at a pretty late state of its life and have been with the fans ever since. Now moved onto this website as well.

Just graduated as a practical nurse a while ago, I\'ve been working now for a few weeks.

Some of the things I enjoy are listening to music, DJ\'ing or producing music, playing football during the summer (though I haven\'t had the chance to do that this summer yet..) and, of course, watching anime. Some movies and games here and there but not much, I\'m quite picky on those. And I\'ve lost most of my movie and games souls over the years for whatever reason.

A few of my favourite anime series I could mention would be Clannad (+ After Story) and other Key works, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Chobits, Puella Magi and.. hmm.. Saikano. Clannad would be my number one.

Games? My number would has been for years and will probably be for quite a while still, the good old Final Fantasy VII. VIII and IX are also awesome and all of them the top three games I\'ve played. Other favourite games I have would be a few of the older Castlevania games (plus Symphony of The Night), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the first three Silent Hill games.

As far as movies go though, I have not much to say.. -_- there\'s a few good ones here and there, but I can\'t say much. Mah brain\'s not working!

So.. um... Hello (again)! ^__^

Offline Slinkey

Re: Well hello hello
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »
Sousti yay :3

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3

Offline liamlifeless

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:16:24 AM »
Sousti, i feel you have missed one important detail, which of course is Osu! :3

Offline Sousti

• Wolf maid~
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 01:08:30 PM »
Quote from: \"liamlifeless\" post=161

Damn, you\'re right... I was feeling so nostalgic I forgot about everything cool and new I like :S

Yeah. These days I don\'t play games that much, but I play osu! a bit almost every day. Or when ever I happen to feel like it. A lot of fun, that little game.

Offline liamlifeless

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
Quote from: \"Sousti\" post=169
Quote from: \"liamlifeless\" post=161

Damn, you\'re right... I was feeling so nostalgic I forgot about everything cool and new I like :S

Yeah. These days I don\'t play games that much, but I play osu! a bit almost every day. Or when ever I happen to feel like it. A lot of fun, that little game.

Totally agreed o3o