Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Nova

Hey all
« on: November 21, 2011, 06:53:23 AM »
Sup, again

Used to hang around on the Ayako forums back in \'07, friend recently got me to start watching anime again and I figured hitting up some of the old forums would be a nice idea.
So it\'s no longer just an Ayako based forum, but for multiple groups? Or is it just anime in general now?

Things I\'ve been told to look into so far (haven\'t really watched anything since early 2010) are:
Mawaru Penguindrum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Steins;Gate

Let me know if there\'s anything else I should go searching for.

Cheers

Offline Sousti

• Wolf maid~
  • Administrator
Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 08:38:05 AM »
Hello and Welcome (back)! Enjoy your stay :)

Madoka Magica is worth watching indeed, my words cannot describe how I felt watching it.. Kore wa Zombie is, in my honest opinion, worth watching for it is quite funny. Steins;Gate goes well with any drink you may like trying with it. :D

Currently, the best recommendation I could come up with after a few seconds of thinking is Fate/Zero. Been enjoying every minute of it so far.

Edit: Oh, oh! Yes, the forums are now for anime, manga and anything related in general. We haven\'t abandoned Ayako in any way, though. The Releases section of this website still includes releases from Ayako.

Offline Foxia

• フォックス女神
  • Senpai
  • Retired Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »
Hey, welcome back and enjoy the stay.

Offline Rambo

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 03:16:06 PM »
Good to have you back.

Offline Kira

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:49 AM »
Welcome back.  yeah the old ayako forum died a long time ago,  and I made a new forum for the community,  but recently it was decided to open the forum up for any group, any anime.  however as stated before we haven\'t abandoned ayako in the least.  we are still the forum for the ayako group.  I hope you enjoy your stay back :)  I\'ve worked extremely hard to setup this new website with lots of features for whatever you may need.  we have a wiki if you choose to use it,  we have the forum,  a gallery for sharing large groups of images, and more.

not all features are used,  and you might not use them all,  but they are there should anyone find a need for it :)

probably the absolute hardest thing I\'ve done for this forum is make it nearly immune to spam efforts.  I don\'t think we\'ve had a single spam post in over 2 months.

welcome home nova
Join us on discord!
https://discord.gg/u3tBuEZ