Author Topic: Me, Myself and I \"MKIII\"  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Soveilion

Me, Myself and I \"MKIII\"
« on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:04 AM »
Well new forum, new introduction i guess ^^

To start off:
Hi I am Soveilion, and I would be one of the remnant Senpais from the original Ayako forums ^^
I\'m an Otaku \\o/
Some of my interest is Anime, Manga, Games both on console and on PC, un-needy facts ;) (and much, much more)
All theese interests have homever been put on a slight hold as I\'ve now been for quite a long time (and is currently) Enrolled in the Navy which (without saying) puts my \"life\" in general on hold... Anyways I\'l be staying here as a \"lurk, when lurk is possible\" ish way :P trying to come by every now and then and say hi ^^

The introduction is a little cut off by various reasons... Normally i would write stuff like \"I like WoW, know more about the game than you\'r average joe, I\'m a master of FFVII<3, can probably hook you up with any emulator, but frankly all this knowledge is now atleast 1 year old I\'m afraid, so... yeah there i said it... can probably ace any old school question that isnt of any new content but...

Back on ze topic ^^

And lastly in honor to the last forums introduction template I will state my favourite top 10 Animes :P
(from reasons stated above it hasn\'t really changed at all since last time)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmm.... Anything more? Ask me I guess hehe ^^
*As a last note to Kira or whomever takes the technical bits of this forum, whenever I try to manually pick a font size from \"sample text\" I allways get \"null\" where \"size=x\" should pop up, dunno if its a known problem.
~Soveilion

If the wordplay \"Curiosity Killed the Cat\" were true id be long dead by now

Offline Sousti

• Wolf maid~
  • Administrator
Re: Me, Myself and I \"MKIII\"
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 04:09:59 AM »
Welcome back! Enjoy your stay on these new-new forums :)

Offline Slinkey

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 09:21:37 AM »
Hello :3
Welcome back I guess :3

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3

Offline Renge丸

• Rosa Gallica
  • Global Moderator
  • Ayako's Onee-sama
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
It\'s good to see some pre-cataclysm people coming from the dead. Welcome back and we hope to see more of your cute butt again :D