Author Topic: Vividred operation  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Phazonreaver

Vividred operation
« on: February 06, 2013, 04:42:56 PM »
[attachment=384]45935l.jpg[/attachment]

Summary:
Friendship is the key to protecting the world.

That is everyone\'s wish. Here in a world where science has solved all questions.

This story is set in Oshima. The happy, carefree 14 year old Akane Isshiki lived a poor, but well loved life together with her reliable little sister, Momo, who does all the housework, and her grandfather, Kenjirou, a genius inventor who only created useless devices. When the weather is clear, they can see the artificial island, Blue Island, across the sea. In the center of that island rises the revolutionary Manifestation Engine, a discovery that solved the world\'s energy problems.

It is a peaceful future, just like everyone dreamed of. One where everyone can smile and be happy...

But suddenly, the world is visited by danger. An unknown enemy, the Alone, appear, targeting the Manifestation Engine. As none of their weapons worked and they fell into despair, a lone girl takes a stand wearing a red \"Pallet Suit\" which wields a great, hidden power. Before long, allies gather around her to fight.

And their friendship becomes the only hope for saving the world!

I have no idea why I am making this topic. Maybe because it reminds me of Kiddy grade for some yet unexplained reason.

The story is set in the future with surprisingly Japan possessing the new, ecological source of energy. They provide it to the rest of the world for free thus reducing conflicts.

Of course, the reactor is being attacked by unknown creatures surprisingly resistant to most weapons. But the main heroine got the ability to use the energy in a mahou shoujoesk form using the energy of the reactor.

My opinion: average anime. Until I find out more of the story.

MAL

Offline Rambo

Re: Vividred operation
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
The whole plot is just a pretext to show shapely buts. Not that I mind.

Offline Phazonreaver

Re: Vividred operation
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 12:36:26 PM »
Don't forget the mighty fusion that made them... Er... What was the point of it anyway...