Author Topic: Sakurasou no pet na kanojo  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Phazonreaver

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
[attachment=386]43643l.jpg[/attachment]

Summary:
The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata\'s school. One day, Mashiro Shiina—a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist—moves into Sakurasou.

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata\'s dorm mates designate him as the \"master\" of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like \"a master and his pet.\"

I love this anime. It is a simple school life comedy, but finally no spineless characters and the setting is great.

Since I love any kind of character that deviate from any common sense the residents of Sakurasou dorm are like a little gifr from heaven. Lively, active and fun to watch. I must say that the voice actors are doing a great job (Horie Yui be praised).

If you look for a nice comedy I highly recommend watching this gem. It might bring back the memories of Love Hina and other comedies.

MAL

Offline Rambo

Re: Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:47:24 PM »
Pretty funny. I don\'t like how the MC\'s wishy-washy. I have trouble deciding the best girl. At the beginning I\' liked Shina but now I equally like the whole girls trio.

Offline Slinkey

Re: Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:17:44 PM »
Was good. But now I kinda like just download to see where it goes, not for the \"actual\" interest in the story.
Sadly I won\'t be having enough time in the coming days when I go out,

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3