Author Topic: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Phazonreaver

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
[attachment=387]43369l.jpg[/attachment]

Synopsis:
Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They\'ve been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community \"No Name\" to overthrow the Devil King.

Another nice anime that caught my attention. Sometimes crazy, due to the characters, but serious as well. Set in a fantasy world with nice rules how the world works. Fights are interesting and the characters are nicely made. I recommend watching this one, but due to its cliffhangerish nature maybe it would be a better idea to wait for more episodes.

But if your fetish resides in demihumans, beastmen or elves <3 then join the dark side and drool over its awesomeness with me.

MAL

Offline Rambo

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
Dog Days of the season. I wasn\'t into usamimi before watching this. Villains are hilarious with all their sexual harassment of the bunny. I cant\'s stop watching.

Offline Phazonreaver

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 12:33:52 PM »
Dog Days of the season. I wasn\'t into usamimi before watching this. Villains are hilarious with all their sexual harassment of the bunny. I cant\'s stop watching.

Haha had agood laugh on your post. You rule Rambo xD