Author Topic: Subject 135076  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Phazonreaver

Subject 135076
« on: July 23, 2011, 08:56:39 AM »

Greetings.

I am known as Phazon. A science student aiming for molecular biology. Current work: ATP dependant proteases and chaperones. Why? It is a step closer to the T-virus and transforming the world into a heaven for subhumans (catgirls, elves whatever)   :) . I am Renge\'s kohai if I am able to escape from shotafication rays  :S . I am one of the mad scientists from the old forum.

I won\'t bother you with my name since it doesn\'t make any sense in english. My gender doesn\'t make sense too.

Hobbies include:
Learning languages- 5 in total. Japanese is one of them. Currently I am translating my manga project at a snail\'s pace since Oono disappeared with all cleaned RAWs.

Experimenting- My experiments are absolutely morally acceptable and sane. I also hate any waste of life since they can be experimented on. That\'s why I am Slinkey\'s only ally in this forum. That means: to modify him, add some extra legs n stuff, send him back and watch if this time he shall survive, make notes repeat process.  :evil:

Reading- If I were to compare my love for reading with something, my gate of babylon would fire books that fire swords XD. I am quite skilled at manga. I prefer it more than anime. Top- Ai yori aoshi, Love hina, Negima, Ah my goddess, clannad, Kanon (and their spin off mix series) black lagoon, Enchanter, Fate series, elemental gerad, xxxx holic, kuroshitsuji and many others I forgot

Shisha- at my place I am nicknamed as the Shisha maou. The cause is that my Rate of addicts= 100% due to my skill with it. Divine skill- make a heaven from shitty tobacco flavours and making circles from smoke (Gandalf I will beat your ship with a Death Star one day!!!!  :evil: )
Due to my biologist nature I like dangerous flora and fauna. That\'s why I want to visit Japan. Australia is my target too...
My religion is Christianity and I love morals. I believe in the god GLaDoS. I share her views or morals and religion.

I am picking up some experience as an editor, cleaner and translator. Music includes rock, metal (newest addition Korpiklaani *high fives Sousti*). Gaming- the only online game I am playing is Leauge of Legends- fav champs- Amumu the Sad mummy, Sona the maven of strings and Kog maw the mouth of abyss. (also anything zombie killing related- l4d2- FTW)

That said. I hope we will get along, both outside and inside the lab.

My favourite quotes- I don\'t need luck I have science
Why chemists call helium, curium and barium the medical elements? Because if you can\'t healium or cureium you BURYum.

Offline Slinkey

Re: Subject 135076
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
What are your favorite tastes when it comes to the Shisha :3

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3

Offline liamlifeless

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
Quote from: \"Phazon\" post=321

I believe in the god GLaDoS.

Where do I sign up for part of this religion? :P

What are the other 4 languages you know / learn? (^_^)

Finally, good to know more people who crave knowledge :3

Offline Ecchi_taichou

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 08:39:02 PM »
You WANT to come to australia?? Well since pedobear is now on a leash i will grant you a very... personal greeting when you touch down

Offline Phazonreaver

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 06:03:57 AM »
Mint, Yellow melon, banana, chocomint.
I prefer the brand Nakla or AL fakher.

The religion is free for everyone. Who have a lot of science to do... For the people that are still alive.
As for the languages. German, English, Russian, Japanese, latin, Czech
I suck at latin tho because I hated the botany, but I still need it. Czech is not counted because someone decided so. And I am a noob at bulgarian.

Actually, without any jokes. Yes. Australia is a great country as I heard many positive things about it. + They probably know how to drink. And I really want see a spider with a health bar XD
As for safety, Pedobear is on a leash, but I am a guy so it is ok. What I fear more is the comment from my friend that when I toss away my mighty dwarfish beard I look like 14 year old kid.
Personal? Sure. I\'ll bring Renge with me to suppress you.

Offline Renge丸

• Rosa Gallica
  • Global Moderator
  • Ayako's Onee-sama
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 06:58:29 AM »
Actually, Australia has grown greatly in the field of biology. And if the U.S.A. falls in that field, the next distant for biologist would be there without a question. If I had the chance, I would move to Australia as well. Mostly cause it\'s the most decent English-speaking country closest to Japan. Aside of biology of course :D

Speaking about biology, I didn\'t know you had a thing for ATP-dependent proteases. I personally don\'t like them. I prefer the wondrous ATP-independent enzymes :D Like the Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase which I did my undergrad thesis about. Mainly cause they relay mainly on their 3D structure to catalyze their reactions instead of depending on an external source of energy.

Offline Ecchi_taichou

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 07:28:11 AM »
We have one the highest costs of standard living per person in the world, we have exponential taxes with another being attempted meaning everything costs more than it should and we are not short on racist bogans and illiterate cops. Our prime minister has not only back stabbed the predecessor for the position but has run us so far into the ground that fish have a higher view point than us. The thing that deceives people is the fact we dont have a tipping system as standards for low wages, this leads people to believe that things are cheaper, but in fact there are a few taxes added on to the original price making it about 20% more expensive than you actually think. Also we get anime like 6 months after the US and our conventions are nothing more than a bunch of old farts gathering in a lecture hall to talk about why one series of Gundam was better than another..

Offline Renge丸

• Rosa Gallica
  • Global Moderator
  • Ayako's Onee-sama
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »
It might be expensive, but it shouldn\'t be more expensive than my place or Tokyo. And as immigrants, we don\'t give a dick about politics and shit as long as it doesn\'t effects us.

And about the anime part, I can either keep ordering the R1 or R2 DVDs as I usually do or buy them directly from Japan, download subs from the net, and watch!

But the police part is worrying me a bit. I mean, having me, you and madman go on night raids will alert even the UN to our presence XD

Offline Phazonreaver

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »
Well after I got to the research institute this project was offered to me and I accepted. I am greatly interested in the systems that actually need to be in check by their energy dependency. Also I am still learning their full potential as they are the factors for defolding and getting \"rid\" of useless of wrong synthesised proteins. Actually I didn\'t think about the other independant proteases. I am just collecting my dropped jaw after they explained me what it actually does in the system.
Well and look how fate brought us together. We shall rule the world someday. (we can always make a compromise in making shota elves if things won\'t go as planned XD)

As renge said. I am interested in the animals and plants. I don\' give a shit about politics. Australia has its natural charm. Every country has its politic problems even mine. You aren\'t alone.
As for the anime part. The only anime my country knows is pokemon, we DON\'T have anime DVDs in our shops (and I mean NONE at all. Never was an anime aside from pokemon translated officially) and manga is imported from Czech republic or UK if you have the pretty penny.

Great idea. While the armed and security forces will focus on you three I can freely do whatever I want.