Author Topic: gallery will be broken tomorrow  (Read 834 times)

Offline Kira

• Administrator
gallery will be broken tomorrow
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
tomorrow I have to work a 48 hour shift,  during my free time I will be working on the gallery to try and fix a few bugs. well,  one really isn\'t even a bug.  it\'s something I failed to consider.  gallery automatically blocks crossdomain linking to prevent bandwidth theft.  this means with the gallery living in gallery.fantasyhaven.net we\'re unable to link directly to images here in the forum without a little trickery in the url.  I\'m going to relocate it to fantasyhaven.net/gallery so it lives on same domain and images SHOULD be direct linkable so you can use the gallery as your image hosting service,  for those who want to bulk upload images and don\'t want to use forum attachments.  Please use the gallery or the forum to host your images,  external hosting sites tend to delete them randomly with no warning,  in fact I saw one of your sigs that was broken,  forgot who\'s,  because hosting service you were using deleted your image.

I\'ll be working on relocating the gallery tomorrow during free time as I said,  during which time it may or may not work properly for you.
Join us on discord!
https://discord.gg/u3tBuEZ