Author Topic: Guilty Crown  (Read 7924 times)

Offline Phazonreaver

Re: Guilty Crown
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
So... His void is a hand... Logic. A hand that would slap him and his spinelessness. :D
Funny since all voids are a weapon or item shaped. His is a working hand not a machine or a device...

Offline Ecchi_taichou

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »
So Shu goes on suicide mission virus spreads, Mana saves him before she goes or does Inori take control to save Shu..   :pinch:  

Offline Arntor

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2012, 03:17:46 AM »
[spoiler]so it\'s actual incest as Shu isn\'t adopted. Or isn\'t it because Inori is a clone? But from his sister.. Or does the genetic alterations of the void genome take away the health concerns?
Questions, questions

Ah nice view of Japanese interpretation of womens day lol. You can still be as smart as Haruka but in the end you\'re still cooking and cleaning[/spoiler]

Offline Ecchi_taichou

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »
Ended like i predicted (not my previous plot ideas, but the fact it was soft and a total waste of time)

Offline Arntor

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 03:25:12 AM »
Why Daryl had to be \'saved\' throughout this series remains a mystery \'till the end of time

Offline Slinkey

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 02:12:11 PM »
Why this series exists is a mystery itself.

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3

Offline Phazonreaver

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 03:16:19 PM »
My guess is that they ran out of juice near the end. The ending is forced into the \"sacrifice\" and he even survives that building collapse.
I have no idea how Inori gave him her version of the soul blade since Gai was already using it. I say PIRACY yarrr

I am also wondering why shu didn\'t absorb the virus sooner since most of the technology and daath were relying on it.

Citing Jericho Swain: Another opponent another disappointment (forced and rather boring ending. Just like zero no tsukaima, shana)

Offline Rambo

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 06:38:49 PM »
In this show everything went not as it should. This can be positive sometimes but not here. The catching point of this show was to see how much more its potential can be ruined. The music wasn\'t bad.

Offline Arntor

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 05:35:31 AM »
I thinkt he show overall had many good elements; visuals, music, even the characters showed some depth sometimes. Unfortunately everything was fucked over thoroughly, by the ridiculous plot twist and storyline