Author Topic: Shikkaku Quotes  (Read 870 times)

Offline Renge丸

• Rosa Gallica
  • Global Moderator
  • Ayako's Onee-sama
Shikkaku Quotes
« on: February 02, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
Put all quotes related to Shikkaku fansubs here.

[23:30] <@Rengemaru> BD have no censoring
[23:30] <@Rengemaru> :B
[23:31] <@Rengemaru> do I need more reasons?
[23:31] That\'s the best part
[23:31] This world needs less steam, more nudity
[23:31] <@Rengemaru> yup yup
[23:32] <@Rengemaru> I need to rewatch IS in BD
[23:32] Yes. For CharLOTTE nipple
[23:32] <@Rengemaru> CHARLES
[23:32] <@Rengemaru> not Charlotte
[23:32] <@Rengemaru> there is no charlotte
[23:32] Bitch, we gonna start this again
[23:32] <@Rengemaru> fag, did we ever end?
[23:32] Fuck no
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> exaclty
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> it is CHARLES
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> and I don\'t care if he has boobs and pussies
[23:33] It has a vagina. It is CHARLOTTE
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> no, it is CHARLES
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> he is a BOY
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> a cute, blond french BOY
[23:33] On the INSIDE, maybe
[23:33] <@Rengemaru> with boobs and pussy
[23:34] It\'s fine if he\'s Charles on the inside. Tomboys are awesome
[23:34] <@Rengemaru> yup
[23:34] But it\'s still CHARLOTTE, damnit
[23:34] <@Rengemaru> no, CHARLES means CHARLES
[23:35] <@Rengemaru> CHARLOTTE is something from all of your sick imaginations
[23:35] No, Char is short for CHARLOTTE
[23:35] Yours and mine both, ho
[23:35] You know you want a CHARLOTTE
[23:35] <@Rengemaru> char is charlotte for you, horny boys, it is charles for me
[23:35] <@Rengemaru> ever was and ever will be
[23:36] How about you take the ass, I\'ll take the vagina
[23:36] <@Rengemaru> why would I want another girl when Ichika is surrounded by 4 other ones
[23:36] You can have Charles, and I can take CHARLOTTE
[23:36] <@Rengemaru> sorry, I\'ll stick a double sided dildo in his vagina so I can strike as a penis while I do him with a strapon
[23:37] <@Rengemaru> no, I\'m a greedy bitch when it comes to my shoutas
[23:37] * Disconnected
[23:37] * Attempting to rejoin channel
[23:37] * Rejoined channel
[23:37] okay where was I
[23:37] my phone was over heating
[23:37] You quit. I win. CHARLOTTE
[23:37] .............
[23:38] * Renge is now known as Rengemaru
[23:38] Nah, I was saying we could clone HER so we could both have our cake and \"eat\" it too
[23:39] <@Rengemaru> well, you take the clone then
[23:39] <@Rengemaru> I only go for original stuff
[23:39] <@Rengemaru> D:
[23:39] No
[23:39] Because the original is the female
[23:39] <@Rengemaru> in your sick dreams
[23:39] <@Rengemaru> ewwww
[23:40] You\'re the one single-handedly responsible for turning me into a sick bastard
[23:40] <@Rengemaru> >.>;
[23:40] <@Rengemaru> and is that supposed to be a bad thing?
[23:41] No... Just sayin...
[23:41] But my love for the true CharLOTTE will rage eternal
[23:42] And by love I mean penis
[23:42] <@Rengemaru> as your senior pervert, I have to bring you back to the light
[23:42] <@Rengemaru> and open your eyes
[23:43] Go ahead. Show me your \"truth\"
[23:43] Just know that you underestimate my power
[23:43] <@Rengemaru> true, my physical power might be inferior compared to your power
[23:44] <@Rengemaru> however, remember that I control the power of science
[23:44] <@Rengemaru> dyed in the most perverted colors anyone can imagine
[23:44] <@Rengemaru> :B
[23:44] Damn
[23:44] Still, it will take a considerable amount of force to convince me that the true CHARLOTTE is actually a male
[23:44] <@Rengemaru> but the price is worth it
[23:45] I will admit one thing before you begin
[23:45] <@Rengemaru> since a boy char is as hot as a girl char... no?
[23:45] Even if Charlotte were to be a male, I\'d still hit it
[23:45] <@Rengemaru> exactly
[23:45] <@Rengemaru> so don\'t be weak and place such weak conditions like \"gender\" and shit
[23:45] <@Rengemaru> \"A beautiful thing is beautiful\"
[23:46] <@Rengemaru> \"Whether it\'s male or female\"
[23:46] <@Rengemaru> -- Rengemaru
[23:46] True enough. But does Charlotte herself not say that she is a female?
[23:47] <@Rengemaru> that\'s for public safety
[23:47] Enlighten mr
[23:47] me*
[23:47] <@Rengemaru> since char is too glorious to be confined in something like \"gender\"
[23:48] <@Rengemaru> the writer/director decided to stick the female gender to it
[23:48] <@Rengemaru> for 2 main reasons
[23:48] <@Rengemaru> 1) so it would tempt horny boys into becoming fans
[23:49] <@Rengemaru> 2) so that the novel/anime will not be labeled as something \"dangerous\" and give a reason to the likes of Ishihara to turn Japan into \"Library Wars\" setting
[23:49] Wait one second
[23:49] If Char is too glorious to be confined by gender, does that not mean that either of our classifications is valid?
[23:50] <@Senzuri> What on earth are you talking about
[23:50] <~Aistad> Rengemaru!!
[23:50] <~Aistad> I just realized you were here
[23:50] <~Aistad> I thought I saw you say something earlier
[23:50] Go away, Aistad. Serious discussion here.
[23:50] <@Rengemaru> Senzuri, don\'t ask, we\'re in the middle of a serious discussion
[23:51] <@Rengemaru> Ai-chan, I\'ll make love with you later, I\'m busy now
[23:51] <~Aistad> kk
[23:51] <~Aistad> I can wait
[23:51] <@Rengemaru> BT, I\'m doing that so I would blance the scales
[23:51] <@Rengemaru> since they only showed one half
[23:51] <@Rengemaru> so my goal is to forcefully insert the other half to restore char\'s glory
[23:51] But you have yet to explain what is wrong with my love of the female half of Char
[23:52] <@Rengemaru> it is like eating half the melon when you can have it all
[23:52] <@Rengemaru> sit down and think
[23:52] <@Rengemaru> which will be hotter
[23:52] <@Rengemaru> sleeping with a female char
[23:52] <@Rengemaru> or sleeping with a female AND male char
[23:53] <@Rengemaru> threesome VS twosome
[23:53] ...
[23:53] I have been bested
[23:53] <@Rengemaru> look into to my eyes and tell me
[23:53] I wish to see the complete Char
[23:54] However, does this prevent me from preferring Char\'s female side?
[23:54] <@Rengemaru> for the meantime, yes
[23:54] <@Rengemaru> when you reach the complete char, you can have both
[23:54] <@Rengemaru> it\'s like walking on a rope and you\'re leaning towards one side
[23:55] <@Rengemaru> so in order to regain your balance, you have to seek the other, opposite side
[23:55] But Renge, do you accept both halves of the true Char? It seems as if you reject the female half
[23:55] <@Rengemaru> I have the female char at reach, I can grab her again when I get the male char
[23:55] <@Rengemaru> I would do the same if char was a male
[23:56] <@Rengemaru> as frustrating as it might be in that case, I would still seek the complete char
[23:56] <@Rengemaru> T_T
[23:56] I understand
[23:56] I require more training in the perverted arts
[23:56] <@Rengemaru> the path to the perverted light is a long and difficult road
[23:57] I am willing
[23:57] <@Rengemaru> we have to endure and make many sacrifices along the road
[23:57] <@Rengemaru> and even if you think you reached a good level
[23:57] <@Rengemaru> there is always room for improvement
[23:57] I will give my life if necessary
[23:57] But are there limits?
[23:58] <@Rengemaru> no one can answer that
[23:58] <@Rengemaru> for many brave souls are still venturing into those paths, seeking those limits
[23:58] <@Rengemaru> yet, we can never reach that light at the end of the tunnel
[23:58] We can still hope
[23:59] <@Rengemaru> that is our becon of light
[23:59] Hope for a day we are guided through that light by the true Char, into eternal pleasure
[23:59] <@Rengemaru> I hope so to, dear brother-in-arms
[00:00] We go together
[00:00] I can endure anything with you by my side, my friend
[00:01] <@Rengemaru> yes, that is our strength
[00:01] <@Rengemaru> ...our bonds...
[00:01] ...will last for eternity...
[00:02] Renge, I wish to apologize
[00:02] I doubted your wisdom
[00:02] <@Rengemaru> no need for apologies, you did well
[00:03] <@Rengemaru> seeking knowledge is one of the skills that we must master
[00:03] The road... It is so easy to stray
[00:03] <@Rengemaru> more easy than we can imagine
[00:04] And therein lies the danger
[00:04] I must visit the local \"supplies\" dealer and gather necessary materials soon
[00:05] To further my enlightenment
[/color]

Offline HaroldVargo

The way to Meet up with Fantastic Girls Through the Comfort of your residence
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 05:40:16 AM »
Online dating is one of the simplest ways of getting together with ladies on-line for hookup relationships. You will find a large number of ladies in the area who are searching for sexual intercourse https://zippyshare.com/mapcast70 As a way to fulfill the correct woman, you have to know some easy methods to date and meet hookup girls on-line. Keep reading for several ideas.

The initial thing you have to do with regards to dating online is to understand what you desire out from the relationship. Online dating sites usually offer free of charge talk areas. These are typically very good areas to find hookup ladies. Cost-free chat spaces offer you a great deal of products to make a beautiful gentleman appear to be more pleasing to other folks. There are actually totally free dating sites offering user profiles and photos of numerous girls you will be able to fulfill.

Totally free talk spaces may also be wonderful places to reach know other people and discover should they have the identical likes and dislikes while you. Make inquiries and find out if you find out anything at all exciting. When you are talking to ladies, attempt to make conversation and get to know them. You may speak about a variety of issues including the work you possess, in which you operate, individuals in your family members, and points you wish to do. If you don't get enough details through the female on talk, don't be afraid to question her questions on herself. This can demonstrate to her that you are interested in getting to know her, so she will be more probable to offer you her quantity and satisfy you for an true date.

The next thing to understand is the fact that online dating sites will not be exactly as simple to use as they seem. They could be very challenging to utilize and take advantage of, and may even leave you feeling like you are a loser and they are just squandering your time. So it's crucial that you take the time to figure out how to rely on them and discover the way the dating sites function. In this way you will be more comfortable with making use of them and you will have a far better practical experience.

Should you don't know very much about internet dating, you could sense intimidated by the time period and money it will take to fulfill females. That may be far from the truth. More often than not, the costs associated with these online dating websites are a lot lower than personally online dating. It's actually easier to find excellent hookups than to time personally because females tend to be ready to meet up with males at night clubs, clubs, night clubs, or dining places.

Online dating services websites also allow you to conserve time and expense. There are actually no dash hrs or conferences with females, but that's not to imply you can't still meet up with ladies for a nighttime. After you have found an excellent hookup, it is possible to just go and enjoy dinner or movies together then return to conversation. Using this method you don't ought to waste materials a huge evening conference on top of the young lady in a club or cafe.

Internet dating can even be really good for getting together with new close friends and finding new close friends. It is possible to chat with them, and it will save you money you wouldn't invest going out to supper with the women you achieved personally. Should you be from the disposition for an venture, this is usually a easy way to meet up with somebody new. Even though you're on the web doesn't suggest you must meet up with a bunch of folks.

There are many singles internet and many of them are trying to find somebody to particular date, and hookups. Ensure that you understand how to find them and don't get discouraged in the event you aren't capable of finding the right female immediately. The great news is that you don't need to commit a lot of time and funds on finding your ideal young lady, all you need to do is appear for the right spot on the internet.