Author Topic: Eureka Seven AO  (Read 681 times)

Offline Arntor

Eureka Seven AO
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:42:36 AM »
[attachment=352]81682.jpg[/attachment]

Quote from: AniDb.net
The story is set on Okinawa\'s isolated island of Iwado, which has seen a growing movement advocating a return to an autonomous government. Fukai Ao, a 13-year-old boy with a missing father, lives on the island with an old doctor named Toshio and is about to enter middle school. Ao\'s mother was taken away a decade ago by unknown individuals. Arata Naru, Ao\'s 13-year-old childhood friend and the story\'s heroine, lives with her father, older sister, and grandmother. She has a Yuta power awakened within her due to an incident when she was young.

A mysterious entity called Secret suddenly appears and launches an attack on the Scub Coral lifeform on the island.

From what I can recall (how many years have it been?) the show has the same feel all the orginal Eureka Seven. Needless to say I find that a positive point since it saves the integrity of the show. It won\'t be a cashcow production of a good idea of the past, as Hollywood is so avidly doing the last years. Anyway, I initially thought it was a prequel but apparently its a sequel to the original series. Quite strange, the world and humanity apparently has recovered at a astonishing pace. We\'ll see how it plays out