Author Topic: Oreimo  (Read 3249 times)

Offline Soveilion

Oreimo
« on: February 10, 2016, 04:47:38 AM »
I know i made quick note of it in Oono no ryokan i really wan't to hear people's oppinion (if they have seen it) on this light novel adaptation. Personally i liked both seasons, with exceptions of [spoiler]Literally the last 6 minutes of the last episode[/spoiler].

In case people have yet to see it i'm just gonna spoiler this whole thing:
[spoiler]
What annoys me even further is that the build-up were SO good, seasons one hinted EXTREMELY at a open ending, but season 2 wrapped up the good ending perfectly and i even felt they handled the Kuroneko event rather nicely (i am aware there is a spin-off going on with Ruri as lead), but i feel, after seeing the second season this feels more "alternate universe", forced and crowd pleasing more than anything else.

And then.

AND THEN!

After doing a nigh perfect build-up to a good-ending they twist it at the very end to remain "open". I have heard many arguments that they would have hard times getting the episode released otherwise but it still feels like a cheap-shot.

With all this in mind, it is still a 8.5, maybe even a 9/10 as far as the genre goes.
/pout
[/spoiler]

DESPITE all this, it is a show I would highly recommend picking up, even if you are sensitive about the subject's I can assure you they have a extremely good way of progressing the story.

If the wordplay \"Curiosity Killed the Cat\" were true id be long dead by now