Author Topic: Autumn Season 2011  (Read 8286 times)

Offline Li_ThE_SpYkE

Re: Autumn Season 2011
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »
Quote from: \"Arntor\" post=1172
Horizon (traincrash)

1st 4 eps are only prologue told by perspectives of some charas. Real deal and crazy shit starts on ep5.

From what I\'m looking at this season only contains the 1st volume (both part 1&2).

Also this is adapted from a novel, it obviously WILL be good. Especially from one that\'s thick as a brick.

[size=85]???????!! ???????!![/size]

Offline Ecchi_taichou

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »
I cant watch Mashiro properly.. i keep seeing Furuichi(Beelzebub) because Takahiro has 1 and only 1 vocal variation...

Offline Arntor

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 04:56:43 AM »
Quote from: \"Rambo\" post=1179

Dropped:
- Horizon (traincrash)

Why? It will get better next ep. Every ep. It\'s fun to wait.

Quote from: \"Li_ThE_SpYkE\" post=1186
Horizon (traincrash)

1st 4 eps are only prologue told by perspectives of some charas. Real deal and crazy shit starts on ep5.

From what I\'m looking at this season only contains the 1st volume (both part 1&2).

Also this is adapted from a novel, it obviously WILL be good. Especially from one that\'s thick as a brick.

Too much random uninteresting shit going on with only a tiny amount of plot. Plus the fact that there are a shitload of characters and not one seems to interest me in the slightest. I gave it three eps. to prove itself but it failed to deliver.

If the season is over and you guys still think it\'s a great show I\'ll give it another shot but for now I\'m chucking this out of my watching-list

Offline Li_ThE_SpYkE

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2011, 03:15:15 AM »
That\'s how the novel went, it was EXACTLY like the novel. Oh well good shit started at ep 4 and you\'ve just missed it.

And you think it\'s already a shitload when not even 1/4 of the charas in the novel has appared? GL man.

[size=85]???????!! ???????!![/size]

Offline Arntor

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »
Then I probably wouldn\'t like the novel either...

I might have wrote that somewhat ambiguously. The emphasis wasn\'t on the number of chara\'s in general but the number of chara\'s that i didn\'t find interesting. To point out: I wouldn\'t mind them all being unjustly executed. In fact, I would probably be the one handing out the bullets