Author Topic: Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto  (Read 879 times)

Offline ANIKI

Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:39:32 AM »

Main Title:    Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto (a7591)
Official Title:    STAR DRIVER ??????
Synonym:    Star Driver, StarDriver, ????? ????, ???? ??????
Short:    Star Driver, sutadora, ????
Type:    TV Series, 25 episodes
Year:    16.09.2010 till 03.04.2011
Categories:    Action, High School, Mecha, Piloted Robots, School Life, Sci-Fi, Shounen

\"In Southern Japan, there lies the verdant Minamijuuji Island.

One night, a youth by the name of Tsunashi Takuto arrives on one of the island\'s beaches. This youth, who had swam to the island from the mainland, subsequently enters Minamijuuji Academy\'s High School Division. Possessing a positive and forward-looking attitude, he easily develops relationships with Agemaki Wako, Shindou Sugata, and various other people he meets at the Academy.

However, Minamijuuji Academy hides a big secret. Beneath it, 20 humanoid constructs lie dormant.

In this land that lies under a blue sky and surrounded by blue seas, a story of love, dreams and friendship begins.

~ translated and adapted from official site by Cranston\" ~AniDB

Reminded me of Tengen when I saw some of the fighting scenes in way, was good, but the fights were short and always at the end of the episode. A thing that was unclear and was never answered was what Endou Sarina was from or who she was talking to, also if Wako makes a choice, oh well.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.

My DeviantArt | My AniDB List

Offline Slinkey

Re: Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:13:18 AM »
Watched it, enjoyed it, laughed at it.

Was worth it :)

Everyone loves a Slinkey! <3
I love Waffles! <3

Offline ANIKI

Re: Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 02:32:46 AM »
I also enjoyed the story that was being mentioned by one of the maidens, then it was changed by Sarina a bit, I think the stories talk about the final cybody IMO. I did like both versions either way, I might re-watch later on, or maybe next year in summer, or when I feel like it in other words :P
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.

My DeviantArt | My AniDB List